Saturday, December 3, 2011

Who is CrowJones?

My name is Jamal Makin Miller, and I am an aspiring Animation Director and Writer with an express interest in attending Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) to pursue a Bachelor of Fine Arts in the Film, Digital Media and Performing Arts Program in Savannah, GA.

I have had a strong passion for creating characters and making stories since the age of five. I have always thought of storytelling as a portal to a world where imagination can be used to create unique worlds. I can describe my imagination as a vast and forever expanding universe filled with various planets each having an individual story within its lands and atmosphere, which is how my studio, Mercury Animation Studios, came into existence. The focus of Mercury Animation Studios is to provide a new breed of stories and characters for all ages and to restore storytelling in 2D animation.  However, the ultimate goal is to provide viewers with stories containing an overall theme/message that reflect and appeal to emotion and to current and past events throughout the world. Through full length animated theatrical films, television programs and many other branches of media. The viewer will feel not only be entertained, but educated and enlightened. I’m very excited to see these plans come to fruition.

No comments:

Post a Comment